2010 – Present
Community & Family Amenities
The Olathe Community Center opened in July of 2014. Located on the southwest corner of Stagecoach Park at Kansas City Road and Ridgeview Road the Community Center is adjacent to Stagecoach Park.
- Landscape and history of the trees presented a strong appeal for this location
- The Olathe Community Center was designed to protect as many trees as possible.
- Construction cost for the Community Center and Stagecoach Park Development was $28.5 Million.
- The project was funded through Park Sales Tax GO Bonds and cash.
- Operations are designed to be financially independent, supported by user fees.
- The Community Center building facility hosts 71,168 square feet including the following features:
- Three middle school basketball courts
- Child watch area
- Party rooms
- Fitness areas
- Catering kitchen
- Elevated walking/jogging track